What Is MyGolfLife?
To find out how you can be rewarded more every time you shop more, CLICK HERE
How Do The Rewards Work?
To find out about our partners, what “seasons” are, jackpots and how we are rewarding you, CLICK HERE
In-Store Redemptions: Only 1x MyGolfLife Voucher can be redeemed in-store per transaction.
Online Redemptions: Only 2x MyGolfLife Vouchers can be redeemed online per transaction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Your Autumn Passport is valid for Autumn (March - May). Unused Autumn Passport balances will expire 31 May 2021.
- The Pro Shop has reviewed the frequency and quantum of your spend, net of refunds, during the period 1 March 2020 to 28 February 2021, and has at its discretion, loaded the reward to your Autumn Passport.
- Past rewards are not indicative of future rewards. MyGolfLife and its Partners reserve the right to change how rewards are calculated from Season to Season at their discretion.
- Invoices that have been included in this spend are denoted with the Autumn Passport icon under Shop>Purchase history
- Line items on invoices that have attracted discretionary discounts of any kind have been excluded from your spend.
- The purchase of gift cards are included in your spend.
- To allow the tender of gift cards to be included would result in a duplication of spend. Therefore, the use of gift cards as tender are excluded from your spend.
- The use of loyalty programme currency or benefits, where the MyGolfLife Partner has already incurred a cost to participate in the programme, are excluded from your spend. This includes Momentum Multiply eBucks and Discovery Miles.
- Transactions where your cell phone number was not supplied, are excluded from the calculation of frequency and spend.
- Account sales made with trade customers are excluded from the calculation of frequency and spend.
- Value cannot be transferred off your Passport onto a normal gift card. Value transferred from a normal gift card onto your Passport is allowed and will not be lost.
- Autumn Passports that remain unutilised before expiry date of 31 May 2021, will not qualify for the Jackpot draw of R150,000.
JACKPOT ELIGIBILTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- "Participant" means the person who gave consent to marketing and who has registered their cell phone number on our system
- "Promoter" means MoreCentral PTY Ltd including but not limited to its subsidiaries for example Cycle Lab and The Pro Shop
How this competition works?
- Participants may only win one cash prize every 2 years.
- The participant’s mobile phone number is key to all entries. If the entrant has won on a particular mobile phone number, they cannot use another number in order to be contacted. Further, this number needs to be a valid working number that is contactable during office hours.
The competition will run per 3 months, defined as Seasons.
Summer 1 December - 28 / 29 February
Autumn 1 March - 31 May
Winter 1 June - 31 August
Spring 1 September - 30 November
The competition may resume quarterly based on the discretion of the Promoter.
The winner of the quarterly R25 000 cash prize will be drawn during the first week of the next quarter. The cut-off time will be mid night on the last day of the month for that quarter.
The Promoter reserves the right to extend the competition or change the draw dates. Notice of this will be posted in these rules.
- To celebrate the launch of MyCycleLife/ MyGolflife, we have made available 4 Jackpot prizes of R25000 each, for a total draw of R100000
- You are automatically entered, but you may not automatically be a winner. If your name is drawn, you will only be eligible to claim the Jackpot prize IF you have spent a portion of your Season Passport.
- No spend. No Jackpot. It is forfeited and carried over for someone else to win.
- Each Season we throw another R25 000 into the Jackpot mix, PLUS whatever has been carried over from previous Seasons.
- Your passport vouchers cannot be redeemed by anyone else. Your passport vouchers cannot be transferred to a gift card. It has a limited use and will expire on the date indicated on the app.
- For all cash prizes, the draws will be monitored and managed the executive team of MoreCentral PTY Ltd
- If you are the lucky winner of the jackpot prize, please note that your prize can only be spent of a golfing or cycling related prize.
- The competition is open to all South African residents aged 18 years or over with a valid South African delivery address, Identity Document and South African bank account.
- No one who is a director, employee, agent, consultant, spouse, life partner, close family member or business partner of the promoter or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may enter this competition.
- Any participant who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) (referred to as minors) are only allowed to take part in the competition and receive a prize if their parent or legal guardian gives them the required legal consent and assistance to do so.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
- All winners will be selected randomly by an electronically generated draw.
- How will the winners be notified?
- The winners will be contacted telephonically
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner, the draw will carry over
- Winners who have not given the promoters the correct contact details and incorrect verifiable documentation will forfeit the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- If the promotional offer is not available, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and footage captured for any publicity material without compensation. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- For any queries about the competition please contact us via the contact form in the portal.
- The Participants acknowledge and agree that in order to enter the competition; the promoter must collect and use personal information about the participants. Any Personal Information will be used solely in accordance with current personal data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant’s’ prior consent.
You agree to indemnify the Promoter fully for any loss or damage the Promoter may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the Promoter for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
You also agree to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the Promoter legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
You furthermore agree to indemnify the Promoter fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inability to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
You therefore agree that you cannot hold the Promoter legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
You will protect the Promoter from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.