TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF 2019 WIN A GOLF CART CONDUCTED BY ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD
- All participants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Pro Shop is conducting this promotional competition on behalf of ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD
- The promotional competition is open to all adult South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of The Pro Shop, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition is open from 14 October 2019 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 13 December 2019
- To enter, participants are required to:
a. Make a minimum purchase of R500-00 or more on any FootJoy product at any of The Pro Shop stores during the promotional dates
b. Entries accumulate based on spend and purchase of participating brands.
c. Therefore, as an example: Spend R2000 on FJ product = 4 Entries per transaction.
d. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry meets the criteria specified above
e. Cell number must be given at point of sale for entry to be captured. No Cell number, no entry
f. If you purchase Footjoy from The Pro Shop in George, PE or Nelspruit, entries will be done manually by the store management.
- Customers stand the chance of winning 1 (one) Yamaha PTV golf cart. ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD shall solely determine the specifications and colour of the vehicles to be won and ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD’s decision is final.
- The cost and arrangement of licensing, registration and insurance of any prize is excluded. Winners must contact the Yamaha to arrange for the legal transfer of any prize and must arrange for third party insurance against damage or loss from the moment possession is taken of the prize.
- ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD shall not be liable for any manufacturing faults, recalls, damage or loss of or to any vehicle once handed over to a winner.
- The trailer, tow bar and any other accessory required to transport the golf cart is not included as part of the prize. This is for the winners own account should he/she require them.
- Winners will be announced on social media on the 24th of December 2019 and by participating in this competition, the winner gives permission for their name and picture to be used in advertising and/ or media free of charge.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Pro Shop shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against The Pro Shop or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- In the event of a dispute in regard any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, the decision of The Pro Shop and ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Important notice: The Pro Shop and ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition and assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The Pro Shop may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive promotional information by means of electronic mail or short