- Mystery discount code is not redeemable online.
- The campaign includes The Pro Shop customers who have shopped in store since 1 August 2017 and have provided The Pro Shop with their details for CRM purposes.
- The campaign excludes customers who have opted out of SMS communication from The Pro Shop.
- The campaign excludes customers who have net sales position below zero ie. they have refunded more than they have bought.
- If no Game SMS is received and a customer believes they should be included in the Game, they must CLICK HERE to contact The Pro Shop, who will have the final say on whether a customer qualifies or not. The decision of The Pro Shop in these instances with reference to their point of sale system logs or opt outs is final.
- Customers that do not participate in either of the first 2 Games being sent on Friday 10 August and Tuesday 14 August will not receive any more Game SMSs.
- Customers are not to forward the SMS to their friends / relatives. These friends / relatives may not be included in the campaign population and so will not receive mystery discounts and will not be eligible for the R30k in gift cards.
- Customers must play the Game by clicking on the link contained in the Sale Game SMSs. The Game cannot be played by phoning in or contacting The Pro Shop by any other digital medium.
- The decision of whether the Game has been played or not will be made with reference to The Pro Shop’s system logs and their decision in this regard is final.
- Mystery discount codes will be SMSed to customers on Friday 24 August.
- Mystery discount code is only redeemable at checkout.
- Mystery discount value will only reflect at checkout.
- Mystery discount will not apply to items added to purchase after discount value revealed, any items added to purchase after discount has been revealed will need to be purchased at full price.
- Mystery discount codes are not applicable to quotes generated and if activated are nullified and cancelled against any future transactions.
- Mystery discount codes are not valid if the value is known before tendering the sale i.e. - point of sale quote, point of sale tender lookup etc. Once the value of the mystery voucher has been disclosed to the customer that mystery discount is deemed null and void and can no longer be redeemed.
- Mystery discount codes can only be used once and will not carry a balance.
Mystery discounts are not redeemable online.
For any further queries or questions, please CLICK HERE to contact us.