Cobra's Speedzone fairway features a traditional shape with back weighting and a slightly shallower face for easy launch and high, towering trajectories. A new Hollow Split Rail design puts a twist on our signature Baffler Rails, creating more ball speed, distance and launch.
Baffler Rails improve turf interaction by allowing the club to glide effortlessly through tight lies, thick rough, and even bunkers.
Carbon fiber creates 10 grams of discretionary weight to move the center of gravity lower and deeper.
- CNC-milled face is up to 5 times more precise than hand-finished faces to create a repeatable, consistently fast club face
- Hollow split rails flex more to create a 70% larger hot spot from heel to toe to promote higher launch and more ball speed
- Dual Baffler Rails provide stability and speed through the turf to get the ball out of any lie
- Carbon fiber crown frees up weight that is moved to create a lower, deeper center of gravity
- Fixed back weight and slightly shallower face promotes easy launch and higher ball flight