The Ecco Cage Pro men's white shoes have a unique patented design that takes advantage of the human foot's natural system for absorbing impact, while it brings your foot closer to the ground than ever before.
The upper part of the shoe is constructed from the soft, yet hardwearing caldera cow leather, which has been put through the Hydromax tanning process to ensure it is water resistance. By fusing power and stability with flexibility, ECCO Cage changes the rules of what is possible for a golf shoe. The revolutionary DiP (Direct injection PU) stability ECCO cage wraps from the heel through the midsole and across the toe box.
The new, revolutionary design performance outsole features, SPYDR-GRIP, an organic design for improved grip and traction that utilizes your foot's pivot points for a natural, effortless swing.
The 'organic' structure outsole design is also soft on greens and assures you great and unique comfort. The result is a shoe that holds the heel where it needs to be while moving in unison with the foot’s essential ligaments and muscles.
- HYDROMAX treatment is superbly weather and perspiration resistant
- HM Dritton leather, higher breathability, increased performance
- Midsole design includes cage in the heel to offer extra stability
- Organic sole design, soft curves, and straight lines perfect grip
- Tow inlay soles, remove the comfort fiber on top for extra width