The G425 MAX Fairway Wood features some of the best technology. It includes Spinsistency, Ping's new face curvature design. It changes the bulge and the roll of the clubface. Effectively, this will normalize or tighten the standard deviation of spin, giving you reliable results. And PING Facewrap Technology, which will produce extra spin as well as increase the ball speed for those extra few meters.
In addition, the tungsten sole weight is carefully placed to increase the MOI (moment of inertia) in the stainless-steel clubheads. On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature offers you a visual cue to address the ball to best match their eye. You'll love watching your ball fly when you purchase the G425 MAX Fairway Wood.
- PING Facewrap Technology provides increased flexing for faster ball speeds.
- PING Spinsistency increases ball speed for more distance.
- NEW 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball.
- Tungsten sole weight strategically positioned increases the MOI (moment of inertia).
- Lightweight, 8-position hosel for loft (+-1.5º) and lie (up to 3º flatter).