From the moment I joined Team TaylorMade in January of 2017, I’ve been constantly blown away by the technology behind the equipment—not only with drivers and metalwoods, but throughout the entire bag. The capabilities of their iron forging process, the science behind every nuance of their clubs, and the flawless nature of their Milled Grind technology created a scenario where I knew we could craft a set of irons unlike anything I’ve ever played before. - TIGER WOODS
Each iron has been meticulously shaped to meet Tiger’s discerning eye--longer blade length, thinner topline, progressive face height, and more.
As golfers begin their journey with these precision-engineered clubs, they will be treated to an immersive “unboxing” experience. Constructed from premium materials, every detail of the P•7TW box has been carefully considered to unveil these irons in a way that pays tribute to the heartfelt collaboration of Tiger Woods and TaylorMade Golf.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel, precision-milled sole and face
- Grooves are deeper, sharper and more closely spaced
- Precise tungsten weight placement engineered to improve trajectory control and promote a deeper feel at impact
- Milled Grind eliminates variances in sole geometry from head to head and ensures precision in every iron set
- CNC machined sole geometry and a precise leading edge promote consistent turf interaction