TaylorMade Sim Men's Driver is there to help you improve your drive even more. The reshaped sole design and new Inertia Generator will improve the speed of the clubhead. It is there to help you when you are at the most critical stage of your swing. The Inertia Generator is strategically angled to reduce the drag you sometimes feel on the downswing.
Each SIM driver head has been injected with a special type of resin in two parts low on the club. The resin stiffens the club, making it less flexible. This will help to give you maximum ball speed which in turn gives you more distance. The new and improved curve of the face of the clubhead allows for less sidespin and will allow you to hit straighter shots on off-center strikes.
With the SIM Driver, you can adjust and personalize it to your needs. You will be able to enhance your club for individual trajectory, ball-flight preferences (up to +/-20 yards of draw-fade bias), and face angle preferences (up to +/-2° loft change). The Drivers in the SIM family have larger face sizes. This will help all levels of golfers to play to their best ability.
- Asymmetric Sole Shape & Inertia Generator is designed to provide faster clubhead speed resulting in more ball speed and distance. While the rear weight creates a high MOI for improved forgiveness.
- The Speed Injected clubhead improves ball speed across the face.
The Twist Face uses corrective face angles. It is designed to help you overcome your inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and to produce straighter shots.
- Sliding weight technology and an adjustable loft sleeve provide adjustability and personalization to optimize each golfer’s trajectory, face angle, flight bias preferences (up to +/-2° loft change), and up to +/-20 yards of draw-fade bias. Sliding Weight Technology is only available in SIM. The Adjustable Loft Sleeve is available across the SIM family of drivers and the SIM Titanium Fairway.
- Multi-material construction head design allows weight to be positioned precisely in the head for ultra-low CG and high MOI.
- Thru-slot speed pocket technology delivers enhanced sole flexibility. This helps to create additional ball speed as well as improved forgiveness on low-face mis-hits.
- Inverted cone technology expands the C.O.R. zone of the clubface, resulting in a larger sweet spot and better performance on mis-hits.