Engineers combined the properties of high-grade aluminum and tungsten weighting in a design that delivers max stability and forgiveness. Machine milled 6061 Aluminum combined with strategically placed tungsten weighting on the sole and backbar provide unparalleled stability for consistent rolls across the face.
With an MOI of 6,000, Spider S is the most stable putter in our lineup.
- Multi-material construction uses a high-grade 6061 aluminum body with a tungsten sole and rear weight bar to put more weight where you need it
- Tungsten weight bar is specific to each putter length to fine-tune head weight and MOI to each model
- 48-gram tungsten sole weights in the front perimeter of the club head add stability
- Tungsten weight provides a deep center of gravity for TaylorMade's most stable Spider putter ever
- Soft surlyn Pure Roll insert increase forward roll and distance control in a softer-feeling putter face
- Three sightlines on top frame the ball and make alignment easy
- KBS Stepless Stability shaft with single bend hosel
- Face-balanced mallet