- The F grind is an all-purpose grind that is particularly suited for full shots and shots hit with a square face. Ideal for players who prefer a traditional wedge sole. The F grind is the most played sand wedge on Tour.
- Vokey’s favorite, is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and closed to manufacture shots around the green. Ideal for players with a shallower, more sweeping swing type who play shots from a variety of clubface positions.
- The S Grind features a full sole that has been narrowed by a trailing edge grind, giving it a faster feel through the turf. The S Grind is best for neutral to firm conditions and for players that like to control loft with their hands ahead or behind the ball.
- The D grind blends versatility from a heel, toe, and trailing edge grind and forgiveness with its high measured bounce. The D Grind is ideal for players with a steeper angle of attack who play shots from a variety of clubface positions.
- The K Grind is the highest bounce wedge in the lineup, and is the ultimate bunker club. The K Grind is a wide, full sole wedge with enhanced camber to make it forgiving from a variety of sand and turf conditions.
- The L Grind is the lowest bounce grind option in the mix. The heel, toe, and trailing edge relief allow for maximum greenside versatility. The L Grind is perfect for firm conditions and designed for precise players. It is ideal for players that have complete control of impact looking for maximum shot-making versatility.
SM8 features a reimagined progressive center of gravity, which produces the most accurate and forgiving Vokey wedge yet. Using tungsten weights and varied hosel lengths, the Vokey R&D team has moved the CG outside of the wedge head and placed it in front of the face, resulting in increased MOI and exceptional feel. For the golfer, this means optimized ball flight and a club face that simply wants to square up at impact. SM8 accomplishes all of this while preserving the classic Vokey head shape players demand.
- Redesigned high and forward center of gravity location offers more consistent, better-feeling shots with more control
- Progressive CG is lower in the low lofts and higher in the high lofts to properly align center of gravity with impact location for greater control and feel
- Longer hosels and high-density tungsten weight low in the toe help fine-tune CG location and boost forgiveness
- 100% inspected spin milled wedges are cut to even tighter tolerances, resulting in even more spin
- Propriety heat treatment results in longer-lasting spin throughout the life of the wed