The Wilson Duo Optix Ladies Ball continues to focus on lower-compression cores in golf balls for a softer feel, but its complete redesign also focuses on the outer segments of the ball.
The Duo will maintain a low-compression core in its three-piece construction much like the 55-compression of the Duo Urethane ball. The Duo Professional will be 60 compressions, lower than typical three-piece urethane cover balls on the market.
- Soft: has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium
- Long distance: performance of all competitive premium
- Focus on lower-compression cores
- Straight: The lowest driver spin rate of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the tee
- Thinner urethane cover, for increased spin
- New cover is about 40 percent thinner than its predecessor