1.This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Srixon Sports South Africa (Proprietary) , and The Pro Shop (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to participants who are permanent residents and citizens of South Africa, over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document. Any person who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) years (a “Minor”) must obtain their parent or legal guardian’s express consent, in order to enter and qualify as a participant for the Competition (together referred to as “Participants/Entrants”).
3. No director, employee, agent or consultant of Srixon Sports South Africa (Pty) Ltd & The Pro Shop or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the retailer of goods and services in connection with this competition their employees, spouses, life partners, or immediate family members may participate in this competition.
4. Participants who are Minors, must have obtained the prior express consent of their parent and/or legal guardian, and the parent and/or legal guardian must have read and accepted these Rules, prior to the Minor participating in the Competition. Should a Minor Participant be declared a Winner of the Trip Prize, the parent or legal guardian must comply with the Competition Rules, as if they were the winner.
5. Minors will be required to be accompanied on the Trip Prize by their legal guardian or parent. In order to redeem the Trip Prize, the parent or legal guardian will be required to familiarize themselves and comply with the Immigration Regulations of 2014 (the “Regulations”). In terms of the Regulations, a parent or legal guardian travelling outside the borders of South Africa with a Minor, must meet certain requirements in order to travel internationally. It is the responsibility of the parent and/or legal guardian to view and thereby acknowledge and understand the requirements set in the Regulations. For the latest brochure, as published by the department of Home Affairs, visit http://www.home-affairs.gov.za/index.php/statements-speeches/621-advisory-new-requirements-for-childern-travelling-through-south-african-ports-of-entry-effective-1-june-2015
6. The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
7. By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners, including a parent or legal guardian of a Minor Participant, agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Proprietary & Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Proprietary & Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Proprietary & Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
8. The Competition commences on 10 September 2018 and ends on 10 March 2019, both days inclusive (the “Duration”).
9. Participants stand a chance of winning the following prizes (“Prizes”):
9.1 A R25 000 Travel Voucher (“Travel Voucher”) & R10 000 in spending money (“Spending Money”) for the winner drawn on 11 October 2018. The draw will be done from the value entries received until midnight 10 October 2018.
9.2 A R30 000 Travel Voucher & R10 000 in spending money for the winner drawn on 11 November 2018. The draw will be done from the value entries received until midnight 10 November 2018.
9.3 A R30 000 Travel Voucher & R10 000 in spending money for the winner drawn on 11 December 2018. The draw will be done from the value entries received until midnight 10 December 2018.
9.4 A R35 000 Travel Voucher & R10 000 in spending money for the winner drawn on 11 January 2019. The draw will be done from the value entries received until midnight 10 January 2019.
9.5 A R40 000 Travel Voucher & R10 000 in spending money for the winner drawn on 11 February 2019. The draw will be done from the value entries received until midnight 10 February 2019.
9.6 A R50 000 Travel Voucher & R10 000 in spending money for the winner drawn on 11 March 2019. The draw will be done from the value entries received until midnight 10 March 2019.
10. The Travel voucher will be redeemable by the participating travel agency - Sure Bleeker Travel (“Travel Agent”), once the winner has been drawn, verified and has accepted the prize. The Proprietary will place the winner in contact with the Travel Agent.
11. The Travel Agent and the winner will arrange the holiday and will in no way involve the Proprietary or Promotor after the winner has been placed into contact with the Travel Agent.
12. The spending money will be given to each winner by way of Bank Transfer or Travel Debit Card depending on the destination. The spending money will only be transferred in to the winner’s bank account after receiving a certified bank letter stating the bank details of the winner.
13. To stand a chance of winning one of the Prizes, Participants must Purchase of any specially marked Srixon double dozen (24 Balls) Z-STAR, Z-STAR XV, AD333 TOUR, AD333, SOFT FEEL OR ULTISOFT (“Participating Products”) at any participating The Pro Shop retailers during the duration of the competition.
13.1. Participants must look inside the golf ball box for the scratch card and reveal the unique code (“Code”);
13.2 To enter Participant must sms the Code to the unique short code sms number 32472 All SMS’s will be charged at R1.50 incl. VAT. No free SMSs will apply.
14. By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
15. No transactions prior to, or post the Duration of the competition will qualify for entry into the competition.
16. Only specially marked, pre-wrapped dozen (24 ball pack) highlighted with a promotional sticker will qualify.
17. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish over the Duration, provided they purchase a Participating Product for each Entry in terms of Rule 13 above and complete all the Entry steps set out in Rule 13.1 to 13.2 above.
18. The Proprietary & The Promotor are not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Entries that are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
19. The Proprietary & The Promotor will assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition, or as a result of the use by any person of the prize.
20. All winners will be selected by means of electronic random draw to be conducted by The Proprietary in the presence of an independent party appointed by The Proprietary. The winner will be notiﬁed telephonically within one week of selection. The winner will have 7 days to collect their prize. In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted or claim their prize, following all reasonable attempts to do so, The Proprietary reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution.
21. The Prize cannot be exchanged and is not transferable nor can it be carried over or exchanged for cash, product or services.
22. The Proprietary & The Promotor may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or the terms and conditions recorded herein have not been adhered to or detect any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
23. Travel Voucher Prize Rules:
23.1 The Proprietary will conduct a random, audited, monthly draw from the Entries received as stipulated in Rule 9 for the Duration. The Proprietary will call the possible Winners and conduct a Competition verification process (“Verification Process”).
23.2 The Verification Process will consist of the following:
23.2.1 contacting the possible Winner and confirming the Winner, or in the case of a minor, parent or legal guardian, holds a valid South African Identity documents; and
23.2.2 the Winner will be required to fill in a Winner form and indemnity, which needs to be returned to the Promoter within 24 (twenty four) hours;
23.3 The Winner will then be placed in contact with The Travel Agent after the verification process and will receive their Travel Voucher at The Travel Agent.
23.4 The Travel Voucher may not be transferred to another travel agent.
23.5 The Winner may use the entire value of The Travel Voucher to pay for their chosen holiday. If the value of the Travel Voucher is exceeded The Winner is responsible for any further costs, not The Proprietary, The Promotor or The Travel Agent. If there is value left over on The Travel Voucher, The Winner may use it to another holiday, trip or any other travel expenses. Any left over value on The Travel Voucher will not be transferred to cash.
24. Travelling abroad:
24.1 It is the sole responsibility and cost of the winners as well as their selected partner(s), to obtain a valid passport and visa for travel to their destination as arranged by The Winner and The Travel Agent.
24.2 The winners must also comply with any other travel requirements for entry into a destination country, including any inoculations at their own expense.
26. Travel Agent Rules:
SURE BLEEKER TRAVEL:
26.1 The above mentioned Sure Travel agency strongly recommends that you take adequate Travel Insurance. Assistance to obtain Travel Insurance in terms of section 22 of the Tourism Act, 1993 is available on request.
26. 2 It is the passenger's own responsibility to ensure that his/her Passport is in order, and that the necessary Visas & Inoculations are obtained timeously before departure. Advice and assistance with these requirements is available on request.
26.3 Fares quoted are subject to final confirmation at time of ticketing with the Principals concerned, fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Rates and availability of reservations.
27. Travel Agent’s Tour Operator Rule:
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS - The Holiday Factory (“Tour Operator”)
27.1 Package Price - Prices correct at time of invoicing and are based on current airfares, taxes, hotel rates and the current rate of exchange. Prices are subject to change until full payment is received by the Company. The Company reserves the right, without prior notification, to adjust prices in accordance with increases in airfares, air fuel taxes, government and/or airport taxes and in the event of any currency and/or price adjustments, which may become effective up to the date full payment is received by the Company. Package prices quoted do not include airport taxes but are listed separately or any other items not listed on the confirmation.
27.2. Responsibility - The Company and their associated companies and agents, act as an intermediary only in producing and booking various travel arrangements, and on condition that they will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or any other irregularity that may be occasioned by any defect in any vehicle, or other form of conveyance, or by error or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger, carrying out the arrangement of the tour or otherwise in connection therewith. The passenger tickets in use by the airline or charter when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines or charter and the purchasers of those tickets and/or passenger. The Company makes every effort to ensure that all arrangements and services connected with your travel arrangements will be carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. However, being intermediaries we do not have direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and, whilst they are in all cases selected with the utmost care, we do not accept liability for error and omissions of such suppliers. It is the clients' responsibility to satisfy themselves with any local laws and applicable insurance options, if any, for any facilities used or hired.
27.3. Substitution - The Company or their agents and associated companies reserve the right to substitute hotels booked with a similar category or upgrade to a higher category at no extra cost to the passenger. Hotels reserve the right to close facilities due to operational requirements without prior notice. Services and facilities at hotels may change without notice.
27.4. Itinerary Alterations - While every effort is made to keep to all itineraries, the Company reserves the right to cancel any tour/travel arrangements prior to departure, in which event the entire payment will be refunded by the Company in full and final settlement of all further liability of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, which may arise as a result of such cancellation. The duration of the travel package may have to be extended or curtailed owing to unforeseen changes in transport schedules. Any resultant expense will be borne by the passenger, and any saving refunded.
27.5. Travel Delays - The Company does not hold itself responsible for any delays prior to departure, or during the course of its tours, brought about by technical difficulties, strikes, weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances which are beyond its control. It is understood that any expenses relating to these unscheduled extensions (e.g. hotels, meals, airfares, telephone calls, etc.) will be for the passengers' account. Losses due to travel delays may not be refundable however, we will always use our best endeavour to negotiate refunds on behalf of passengers.
27.6. Force Majeur (superior force) - The Company does not accept liability or pay you compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is affected by "force majeure" (included but not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil or political unrest, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of ports or airports, air traffic control delays, technical problems, circumstances amounting to "force majeure". The company will always use its best endeavours to assist passengers where necessary and or possible.
27.7. Unused Services - No refunds will be considered for any unused services irrespective of whether they form part of the basic package, or whether they are in respect of pre-booked optional arrangements. No refunds can be considered on partially unused hotel accommodation, flights or car rentals.
27.8. Special Requests - Should you have any special requests these should be conveyed to us at the time of booking. The Company will endeavour to comply with special requests however the Company cannot guarantee that these special requests will be met.
27.9. Travel Documents - It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they are in possession of the correct documentation prior to departure. The Company shall not accept responsibility for any consequences of any nature whatsoever, arising from the passenger failing to ensure that he/she has complied with the necessary health/passport/visa/re-entry permit requirements. Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after your intended return date.
27.10. Travel Insurance - Travel insurance is essential. We strongly advise passengers to take out travel insurance against cancellation, curtailment, illness, loss of baggage, personal accident, personal liability and default at the time of booking.
27.11. Amendments to Airline Tickets - Once tickets have been issued; a cancellation fee will be levied by the airline in question (this fee varies from airline to airline and can range from 25% up to 100% of the fare paid plus VAT) should any changes be requested. Such changes specifically include, but are not necessarily limited to, any changes which are required to be effected due to the incorrect spelling of a passenger's name, change to travel dates or routing. In some cases, once issued, any changes will result in a 100% cancellation fee. Airlines are non-negotiable to changes post ticket issuance.
27.12. Reservations and payment - Upon confirmation the following payments are due:
27.12.1 A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 20% of the total land price is payable at the time of making your reservation. The balance of the tour price is payable not less than 8 weeks prior to departure in low season and 12 weeks prior to departure during peak/high seasons (school holidays and public holidays). In addition to the land deposit the total cost of air tickets and airport taxes must be paid by the due date as stipulated by the airline concerned.
27.13. Cancellations and Curtailment -
Land Arrangements (hotels, tours, transfers)
All deposits are non-refundable/non-transferable. In the event of a cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be imposed:
27.13.1 Travel during High/Peak season - Passengers who cancel at any time prior to departure will forfeit their deposit. Cancellations 12 weeks or less, prior to departure will forfeit 100% of the total tour cost.
27.13.2 Travel during low season - Passengers who cancel at any time prior to departure will forfeit their deposit. Passengers cancelling within 8 to 4 weeks of the departure date will forfeit their deposit plus an additional 40% of the total tour cost or within 4 to 2 weeks of the departure date, their deposit plus 50% of the total tour cost and within 2 weeks of the departure date 100% of the total tour cost will be forfeit.
27.14. Air tickets - Cancellation fees apply once air tickets are issued. The cancellation fees range between 25% up to 100% (plus VAT) of the total airfare paid, dependant on the class of travel and the airline concerned. During high/peak periods - once issued, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable. Airlines are non-negotiable to changes post ticket issuance. Passengers are reminded that they are responsible for reconfirmation of flights and flight times at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure the airline has had no schedule or time changes. Failure to reconfirm flights with the airline concerned could lead to the cancellation of the flight reservation. The Company is not responsible for the overbooking by airlines resulting in passengers being denied boarding. Providing passengers adhere to check in time, it is the airlines responsibility to reroute or rebook flights.
27.15. Amendments - An amendment fee of R300 will be charged by The Holiday Factory for each amendment made to a fully confirmed reservation. This amendment fee excludes the applicable airline reissue/cancellation fee (applicable if tickets have already been issued) as well as the applicable land cancellation fees as set out in clause 13 above.
27.16. Late Booking Fee - A late booking fee of R500 will be charged for requests received within 7 days of departure. Once confirmed these bookings will carry the cancellation fees as set out above. Due to the policies of our suppliers we require full payment before we can request availability for bookings made within 10 days of departure.
27.17 This document together with the Company confirmation/invoice/itinerary/standard terms and conditions constitutes the sole record of the agreement between the parties. No party shall be bound by any representation, warranty, and promise of the like not recorded herein. No addition to these Standard Terms and Conditions shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of the Company No indulgence which the Company ("the grantor"), may grant to the passenger ("the grantee"), shall constitute a waiver of any of the rights of the grantor, who shall not thereby be precluded from exercising any rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future. All costs and disbursements, including legal costs on the attorney and client scale incurred by the grantor in recovering any damages and payments payable by the passenger to the Company shall be for the passenger's account.
27.18 These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of The Republic of South Africa.
27.19 The Holiday Factory is a registered member of ASATA (Association of South African Travel Agents) and as such abides by its constitution and code of conduct.
27.20 If you are not entirely happy with the services offered by The Holiday Factory or any of the services provided to you by any hotel, ground handler, tour operators or airline, please address your complaint in writing to our Customer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is very important that you inform us immediately if you are not satisfied with any service as this will enable us to resolve the problem for you. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve a problem, when it occurs, your right to compensation may be reduced or evoked
26. The Proprietary, The Promotor & The Travel Agent will not be responsible for any other expenses, which the Winner and their Travel Partners may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of the Prize whether foreseen or not.
27. Ancillary costs, including but not limited to, additional transport, additional meals, personal and incidental expenses, government taxes, management fees or other fees applicable are not the responsibility of The Proprietary, The Promotor & The Travel Agent.
28. The Winners and Travel Partners’ will be responsible for any Travel Insurance and the cost of Travel Insurance and may pay for it using their Travel Voucher.
29. The Proprietary & The Promotor shall not be responsible for any changes, substitution, withdrawal, cancellation or postponement of any part of the itinerary beyond its reasonable control. The Proprietary & The Promotor is not obliged to award any other prizes in lieu if any such event or aspect of the trip is cancelled, postponed, substituted, withdrawn, changed or unavailable.
30. The Proprietary & The Promotor may require the Prize Winners and/or their Travel Partners to be identified and photographed and the photographs published in printed or digital media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prize and/or after having received their Prize. The Winners and/or their Travel Partners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the The Proprietary & The Promotor marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
31. The winners will not be entitled to any remuneration for participation in publicity campaigns and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of The Proprietary.
32. Prize images on the Point of Sale promotional material are used to represent the prizes for illustration purposes only, and might differ from the actual prizes awarded.
33. Competition entries are subject to the following conditions:
• All Entries from Disqualified Participants’ cell phone numbers will be rejected;
• All Entries from Minor Participants who have not obtained the express consent from their parent or legal guardian, will be rejected;
• No computer based entries will be accepted.
34. Entries that are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
35. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the Competition rules, The Proprietary’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
36. The Proprietary reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw this offer during the period.
37. Any queries in regards to this competition can be directed to Srixon Sports South Africa via e-‐mail (email@example.com) during office hours from 07h00 untill 16h00.